Now you can say goodbye to dark underarms with these home remedies that will help you to whiten the dark underarms. Here we will present you 5 natural ingredients:
The lemon is a natural cleanser and has antibacterial and antiseptic properties. The acidic properties of this fruit help in exfoliating and lightening dead skin cells.
- Before taking a bath, rub the underarms with a thick slice of lemon. After that, apply some moisturizer to prevent the skin from drying.
- To make a paste, mix turmeric, lemon juice, honey and yogurt. Apply the mixture to your underarms for about 10 minutes and then rinse off with water.
Potatoes don’t irritate the skin because they contain mild acids and are good bleaching agents.
- Use a thin slice and rub the underarms for about five to ten minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this twice a day for faster results.
3. Baking soda
Baking soda is an amazing scrub for your underarms and prevents the body odor too.
- Mix baking soda with water to form a paste and apply it to your underarms and scrub the area gently. Rinse off with water and pat the skin dry.
4. Orange peels
Orange peels has also bleaching properties and you can use them to lighten your dark underarms.
- First dry the orange peel and grind it to get its powder.
- Mix the powder with rose water and milk until you form a thick paste.
- Apply the paste to your underarms and scrub the area gently for 10 minutes and then wash it off with water.
Cucumbers are great for lighting the skin and you can combine it with lemon to get the full benefits of the bleaching properties. The lemon bleaches the skin, while the cucumber soothes the skin.
- Cut the cucumber and then rub with it your underarms, or apply the juice of the cucumber to your dark underarms.
- Mix lime juice and cucumber juice, and then add a pinch of turmeric.