There are many reasons for a toothache: exposed tooth root, tooth decay, damaged filling, cracked tooth, wisdom tooth, gum disease…
The most common remedy for this ache is rinsing the mouth with warm water with salt. But here we will present you three home remedies.
1. Ground pepper and salt
Take ground pepper and add an equal amount of salt. Add water and form a paste. Apply this paste on the aching tooth.
Crush one garlic clove. You can crush the garlic using the broad side of your knife. Put a little black salt or table salt on it. Apply this on the affected area.
3. Garlic cloves and olive oil
Grind two garlic cloves, and add a little olive oil or you can use any vegetable oil. Mix it well and apply it on the affected area.
- If along with the pain, there is swelling, you should chew a piece of onion or you can place it around the tooth in order to kill the germs.
- Take care of your oral hygiene in order to prevent the problems.
- Don’t take too many drinks and foods that contain sugar. Don’t smoke, because it can worse your problems.
- If you can’t get rid of the pain, consult your dentist.
- Visit your dentist regularly.