Today, we will present you the best 5 home remedies for headache.
- Ginger – it has anti-inflammatory properties and you can use it for the treatment of headaches. Add ginger and tea leaves to a cup of boiling water. Stir the tea well and drain the water. Let it to cool down and drink it.
- Peppermint oil – it is a great remedy for relieving migraines and headaches. The fresh smell of the peppermint oil regulates the blood flow in your body.
- Lavender oil – this is a very useful remedy for migraines and headaches. This oil can be applied on the head or inhaled. You can add 2 to 4 drops of lavender oil to three cups of boiling water and then inhale the oil vapors.
- Drink water – if you don’t drink plenty of water, you will dehydrate, and it can lead to headache, especially if you are hungover or you have vomited recently. When your head starts to hurt, drink a big glass of water, and you can drink small sips throughout the day. You should feel that your pain will start to ease.
- Use a cool compress – you can place something cool and soft over the forehead to help the blood vessels constrict, and that may ease some of the pain. This works well if you have problems with your sinuses or temples.