The most often met cancer in females is the breast cancer. Stats say that more than 246.000 women a year get it in USA and of them even 40.450 die!
Stats also add that 1 of 8 women gets some cancer symptoms in life. That is scary and women must educate themselves more. Then when or if they recognize some signs, they can seek help early.
These are the signs:
- Weird back pain- an early sign and really tricky for recognizing. Everyone can have back pain it is a vague term or at least 8 of 10 people will have it. But, if it feels really unusual as from the inside or the upper back only it might be that bones are affected, since the pain is in the ribs and spine.
- Cough and hoarse voice- this is the first stage and starts with a small area. Some cancer cells can attach to other cells and create more cancer areas. The hoarse voice and coughs can even affect lungs and spread. This is maybe with 60-70% of women in their last cancer stages. That can make bad coughs and dry coughs.
- Strange and changed moles- this is a sure sign for skin cancer but breast cancer too! There was a study with 89.902 women of 40-65 years of age and they were monitored for 18 years. The result was about the number of their moles. Sadly, in this study 5.956 women got the breast cancer and women with more moles had bigger cancer risk by 13%.
- Fatigue- this is also vague but still needs attention. Cannot be pointed easily and it might be just extra sleeping hours a day. It goes along with depression signs too and disturbed sleep regime. All this is due to imbalance in brain chemicals.
- Changes in bowels and bladder- urethra gets drier and bladder has loose control motions or incontinence.
Sharp needs for urinating or longer urinations needs to be checked ASAP.