These 3 items are not just salad spices, but medicines too. This mix is poplar and effective. It is cheap, you have everything in the home and why not make it now?
- Sore throat- soothe this irritated throat when you mix 1 tsp salt, ½ tsp pepper, 1 tbsp juice all in warm water and gargle.
- Stuffy nose- this cure unclogs your nose if you mix equal parts cumin, cinnamon, cardamom and pepper. Use mortar and pestle smell it and sneeze.
- Gallstones removal- these digestive fluids in the gallbladder can block our digestion and make it painful. To remove them mix 3 parts olive oil and 1 part lemon, and add 1 part pepper.
- Sores- for mouth sores, mix 1 tsp Himalayan salt in cup of arm water and gargle. This removes sores and disinfects them.
- Weight loss- make a drink from 1 tbsp honey, 2 tbsp lemon and ¼ tbsp. pepper in warm water 1 glas for faster metabolic work.
- Nausea- black pepper soothes belly and lemon smell stops nausea. Take 1 tsp pepper and same for lemon in glass with warm water.
- Asthma attacks- you need 2 clove buds, 10 pepper grains, 15 leaves of basil all in water that boils. After 15 minutes, strain this and put in jar with lid on. Add to it honey 2 tsp and leave it to cool. Keep the mix in the fridge for 2 weeks.
- Tooth ache- to remove this pain you need to mix ½ tsp ground pepper and clove oil and apply on the tooth. Brush teeth twice daily, floss and avoid sugars.
- Flu and cold- take ½ lemon juice in boiling water for cold removal. This pulp and peel will sit in the water 10 minutes before you remove lemon and add honey in the end.
- Nosebleeding- get a cotton ball and dip it to lemon juice. Put inside the nostril and tilt the head backwards.