The detox means removing body toxins and being healthier. You know about the benefits, but these detoxes also can make you sick afterward.
Signs are immediate when there is withdrawal like that of sugar or alcohol.
Remove these side effects with our help.
- Eat fruits- fruits instead of sweets when you have cravings. It is easier and you will feel lighter afterwards.
- More water- during detox you get more thirsty. If you want alcohol, double the water.
- Juices- not just water, natural juices are great too. Green ones are the best and give you good nutrition too.
- More moving- after the detox, never be sedentary. Walk, run, workout. It also removes the stress.
- More sleep- this fights the bad cravings and get at least 8 hours of sleep. Do not delay the sleeping.
- Make love- the best stress relief.
- Accept- during detox, there is a chance of getting a cold or just feeling not good right. You might slip, but not quit.
Usually the side effects are: insomnia, dizziness, muscle cramp, irritability, sensitivity to light, night seats. Some even have pressure issues, chills, nausea, bad digestion or facial palsy.