The method presented in this article is known as 3-day-cleansing system and it works in several ways. Namely, it will help you improve your diet habits, reduce the cravings for processed foods, and provide a detoxification of the body.
Cleansing the body and detoxification are the main benefits of this method because by helping your body to eliminate toxins it reduces the risk of infections and diseases.
REMOVE ALL TOXINS FROM THE BODY IN 3 DAYS
– First and foremost, you need to make some preparations before starting the detoxification process. For the purpose of helping your body to prepare for the upcoming process, you need to stop consuming dairy products 2 days prior detoxification. This is very important because dairy products are difficult to digest and tend to interfere with the detoxification.
– Drink 2 measure of home grown diuretic, such as Dark Forest, the night before you begin the detoxification process. This tea will help you get rid of the poisons in the digestive system and thus prevent any cessation.
– Drink lemon water the next morning before drinking or eating anything else. Make the lemon water by mixing lemon juice of two lemons and half a cup of water.
– Drink 1.5 cup of pineapple/ grapefruit juice after breakfast. Both juices are abundant in antioxidants which promote health of respiratory system.
– Drink 1-1.5 cup of carrot juice between breakfast and lunch. Carrot juice is very beneficial for the respiratory tract.
– Drink 1.5 cup of some juice rich in potassium during lunch. Good sources of potassium include beets, avocado, bananas, dark leafy greens, etc. It is very important to consume juice rich in potassium because this mineral is highly beneficial for cleaning the body.
– Drink cup of mucus-cleansing tea about 1 hour prior having a dinner. Mucus-cleansing tea should comprise peppermint, rose hips and ginger, all of which work great against congestion and mucus build up.
– Drink 340 ml of pure cranberry juice before bedtime, as it works against bacteria in the lungs.
– Repeat the same procedure in the next two days.
Article and Image Source: www.fhfn.org