The Ratatouille pan is a seasonal colorful vegetable recipe. You can serve this recipe as a main meal or as a side dish also. There are many variants of ratatouille but for today we present this healthy and tasty pan.
- One egg-plant
- One zucchini
- One red onion
- Two potatoes
- One big tomato
- One pepper
- Salt, pepper, olive oil
- For the dressing: freshly squeezed lemon juice (half a lemon) mixed with one teaspoon of honey and the crust of one shreded lemon
- 50 grams of yellow cheese
- Wash all the vegetable carefully, peel it off and cut it into circular slices.
- Order the slices in a fireproof pan. Add the salt and the pepper, pour 100 milliliters of water and a few spoons of olive oil.
- Bake it on a temperature of 200 degrees for 45 minutes approximately, then add the shreded yellow cheese and the lemon and honey dressing and bake it for 5 more minutes.
You get a simple, colorful and delicious summer meal. Enjoy!