This weight loss plan is very strict and it is not for everyone. It was developed to help resistant dieter. This person attempts to lose 1 or 2 pounds and feels like she/he is gaining weight just with one look at the food. This weight loss plan is also for people who want to see quick progress.
Remember that this weight loss plan asks the most dedication and especially in the first two weeks of the plan. You can choose to stay in Level 2 until you reach your weight loss goals, depending on your weight loss progress, activity level and age. If you exercise more than 60 minutes daily, or if you are losing weight very quickly, more than 2 pounds weekly after a few weeks of the plan, transition to Level 2 of the moderation plan.
The basics of the Turbocharged plan
This plan includes 2 levels in order to achieve your weight loss goals
Level 1: this level takes the first two weeks of the plan, and it is focused on reducing the intake of carbohydrates and to increase your intake of lean protein. But this is not a low-carb diet. Level 1 reduces the intake of carbohydrates but still provides you with a healthy level for enough energy. By increasing lean protein and reducing carbohydrates, you will gain a metabolism boost. This also helps your body to quickly shed any excess water weight that you may carry, and it will help to deflate your belly and you will get an energy boost.
Level 2: this level increases the intake of healthy carbohydrates in order to get enough energy for your attempts of losing weight. The increased intake of healthy carbohydrates will increase your food options to inspire a variety to your meal plan and to prevent boredom. Because you will increase the intake of carbohydrates, fat and protein intake will decrease slightly.
Here are a few tips for the Turbocharged plan:
Be careful with your plan levels.
- Level one is only for two weeks, and at the end of these two weeks, you can move to Level two. You can stay at this level until you reach your weight loss goals. If this Turbocharged plan is too restrictive for you or you feel that you have your energy decreased, then move into Level 2 of the Moderation plan, and it will develop a healthy rate of weight loss until you get close to your weight loss goals.
Eat non starchy vegetables.
- Non starchy vegetables are without limits in the Level 1 and Level 2. It is really important to consume at least 4 servings of non starchy vegetables daily.
Pay attention of the differing starchy veggies requirements in Level 1 and 2.
- On level one there is in a separate category to ensure that you are taking enough healthy carbohydrates, fiber and nutrients. While in level 2, starchy vegetables are optional.
Choose your proteins properly.
- When you are choosing your protein, make sure to choose more lean proteins. If you select medium or high fat proteins, each ounce that you will consume counts like one fat serving or one protein.
Get the right type of fat.
- Choose carefully your daily fat servings like omega-3 fatty acids and monounsatured fats.
- Drink minimum 64 ounces of water every day to stay hydrated and to decrease the bloat of the belly.
For whom this Turbocharged plan is good?
This plan is good for the following people:
- People over the age of 40
- People who want to get quick results
- Inactive people
- People who think that their metabolism is slowed with age
- People of short stature
- Pre and post-menopausal women
- People who had no success or little success with some previous weight loss programs
This plan is not good for:
- People that have diabetes because the reduced carbohydrate level may point to dangerous drops in blood sugar
- Very active people with more than 90 minutes exercise daily
- Women who are breastfeeding or have just given birth
Go to Page 2 to read Turbocharged Plan – Level 1 For Man
Go to Page 3 to read Turbocharged Plan – Level 2 For Man
Go to Page 4 to read Turbocharged Plan – Level 1 For Woman
Go to Page 5 to read Turbocharged Plan – Level 2 For Woman