The Military diet is a diet for emergency situations, such as a weekend invitation of your new boyfriend, you need to fit into the dress you wore at the last wedding you’ve been to, or you are going on a 10th anniversary of your prom, so you want to make all of the female classmates jealous. It’s an easy and fast way to lose up to 10 pounds in 3 days, all natural, with no excessive exercise or prescriptions. It’s a diet plan and a combination of food to make you burn calories, boost your metabolism and lose the unwanted extra weight. All you need to do is to follow the instructions precisely.
- Breakfast – 1/2 grapefruit, 1 slice of toast, two tablespoons of peanut butter, coffee or tea
- Lunch – 1/2 cup of tuna, 1 slice of toast, coffee of tea
- Dinner – 2 pieces of meat (you can choose any kind of meat, but bear in mind that the ones that are most recommended are chicken or turkey meat), 1, cup of green beans, a glass of vanilla ice cream.
- Breakfast – eggs, toast, 1/2 banana
- Lunch– 1 cup of cottage cheese, 2 hard boiled eggs, 5 salty crackers
- Dinner – 2 hot dogs, 1 cup of broccoli, a/2 cup of carrots, 1/2 banana and a glass of vanilla ice cream
- Breakfast – 5 saltine crackers, a slice of cheese and a small apple
- Lunch – hard boiled egg and a toast
- Dinner – 1 cup of tuna, 1/2 of banana and a glass of vanilla ice cream
The military diet is a healthy and easy way to lose weight on a cheap way. All the ingredients can be easily found in every grocery store. Plus, it’s efficient and it requires no preparation of the ingredients. Just follow the diet precisely and don’t forget to drink a lot of water during the diet. There are no side effects, the military diet is all natural and with its effectiveness keeps you motivated. You can take the diet with a 4 day break for a month, and you can lose up to 30 pounds.