The basic function of nails is to protect the tips of the fingers, but we often face the problem with brittle nails, mostly because the poor diet
No matters of age and gender, the thin and brittle nails are common problem a lot of people face. Here are a few helpful advices:
- Apply moisturizer to the nails, put cotton gloves and sleep like that. This will soften your nails.
- Soak your fingers in warm salty water for a while. Dry them off and apply moisturizer.
- Put tea tree oil to your nails every now and then.
- Avoid using nail polish remover, since it dries your nails off. If you have to use it, choose quality nail polish remover.
- The brittle nails can be a result of the lack of vitamins and minerals in your diet. An important ingredient for healthy nails is Zink. You need a lot of vitamin A and E, as well as calcium and iron.
- Another helpful tip is the use of olive oil or castor oil. Apply it occasionally in order to prevent the brittleness.