How a Girl Suddenly Died – the Reason Is Shocking. Read Carefully!

What happened not long ago in Macau was a shocking event – a girl of young age bled from seven different holes in her body and after only one night she was proclaimed dead. After a lot of puzzled minds, the reason was probably claimed to be arsenic poisoning. The unknown part is how the arsenic came in contact with her? One professor from a medical school was asked to examine everything from start to end; he started with the abdomen of the girl and the whole examination lasted no more than hour and a half. It was certain – suicide was not an option for sure.

The unknown part is how the arsenic came in contact with her? One professor from a medical school was asked to examine everything from start to end; he started with the abdomen of the girl and the whole examination lasted no more than hour and a half. It was certain – suicide was not an option for sure. Murder was excluded as well.

how-a-girl-suddenly-died-the-reason-is-shocking-read-carefullyThere was one peculiar problem; the girl was consuming vitamin C just the same night she ate a lot of shrimps in one portion. From the University of Chicago, the researchers claim that such foods with soft shells have a lot more potassium arsenic amounts. The food that is healthy or fresh is not dangerous, but combined with certain amounts of vitamin C causes a strange chemical reaction in the body; the non-harmful potassium arsenic (arsenic pentoxide or arsenic anhydride) becomes a toxic three potassium arsenic. This is also known as

The food that is healthy or fresh is not dangerous, but combined with certain amounts of vitamin C causes a strange chemical reaction in the body; the non-harmful potassium arsenic (arsenic pentoxide or arsenic anhydride) becomes a toxic three potassium arsenic. This is also known as arsenic anhydride or arsenic trioxide.

What is the outcome of arsenic poisoning? As if not enough or not enough dangerous, most common are: capillaries paralysis, necrosis of lobule central, the heart, liver, kidneys too, congestion of intestines, necrosis of epithelial cells and also telangiectasia. The obvious sign of immediate need for help in case of threat for life is bleeding. Just as a caution to keep in mind, avoid vitamin C if eating shrimp or similar food items, or at least keep a close eye to the amounts you ingest of each.


Article and Image Source: www.tophealthylifeadvices.com