The summer is here and people are thinking about their looks at the beach in swimming suits, without their shirts on. We all know that this time of the year is time for making the impression in front of the people of the opposite sex, this goes especially for men and their strong, muscular bodies.
If you need to lose a few extra kilograms, all you need is to follow this plan. This is a fast and simple plan for success. It contains five strategies to help you lose those extra kilograms, speed up your metabolism and burn more calories during the winter.
- Eat a few more meals during the day: Eat 4-6 meals. This means 3 main meals and 2-3 snacks. You speed up your metabolism by eating more often and burn more calories during the day.
- Provide the body with a sufficient amount of proteins: The proteins have great effect on burning calories, so induce your body by consuming more of those instead of carbohydrates and fats. Great source of proteins are the chicken breasts, beef, cheese, yoghurt and eggs.
- Eat vegetables in three of the meals during the day. The vegetable contains no calories, and consists of very important vitamins, minerals and fibers. It will keep you away from hunger and the bad food.
- Eat healthy essential fats in every meal. Yes, fats burn fats. The polyunsaturated (the essential fatty acids) and monounsaturated fats give the body health benefits and support the loss of the unnecessary fats. Great sources of polyunsaturated fats are fish, linseeds, pumpkin seeds and walnuts. The almonds, the olive oil and the avocado are great sources of monounsaturated fats.
- Drink a lot of water! Same as food, the water has the effect in the calorie-burning process. The cold water exceptionally speeds up the metabolism. In simple words, the more hydrated the body is, the faster and more active metabolism it has.
This following diet is based on the five strategies described above. The plan is designed for a man with the weight of 80 kilograms.
- Breakfast: Omelet (6 whites and 1 yolk, one cup of mixed granular vegetable)
- Snack: 300 ml of low-fat yoghurt
- Lunch: Grilled chicken breasts (2 pieces with the size of the palm), big bowl of green salad
- Snack: Protein shake – 40 grams of 80% of water whey
- Dinner: Baked chicken or fish (200 grams), boiled broccoli on the side
- After exercising: Protein shake of 20 grams of proteins, 1 banana, 4 strawberries, yoghurt and 100 ml of water