One of the most popular tropical fruits is the banana. It contains three sugars – fructose, glucose, and sucrose, in a combination with fiber. The banana gives a healthy amount of energy – the researchers have shown that consuming just two bananas daily, gives you energy for 90 minutes intensive workout.
But, the banana peel is also important, like the fruit. See this list of 7 ways to use the banana peel.
- Teeth whitening – if you want whiter teeth, use the banana peel. Rub the teeth with the inner white side of the peel every day for 2 minutes. Repeat the process for two weeks, and you will see the results.
- Remove warts – if you have problems with warts, you can solve that with a banana peel. To remove the wart, cover the wart with a small square of the banana peel and leave it overnight. Repeat the process until the wart is gone.
- Treatment against wrinkles and acnes – the banana peel, generally is good for the skin care. It is excellent for removing wrinkles and skin stains. It contains antioxidants and anti-aging properties, moistures the skin and increases the elasticity. Rub the banana peel on the face, especially on the affected areas and leave it like that for 30 minutes.
- Cure psoriasis – the banana peel can cure this health condition completely, but it can relieve the symptoms – scratching and redness and to aid the healing process. Rub the banana peel on the affected area and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Painkiller – the banana peel is a great painkiller. If you have painful areas on your body, gently rub the banana peel on those places and leave it there for 15 minutes. You will soon feel relief.
- Relieves insect bites – rub the banana peel on your insect bites and rashes and you will stop the itching.
- Cleaning – the inner side of the banana is rich in nutritional properties, so it is good for cleaning shoes, furniture and silver jewelry.
Images: Google Images, Pinterest