The cardio diet meal plan is aimed for the people with heart problems, but due to its good results and the absence of unwanted consequences, it is practiced by the normal healthy people as well. This diet does no harm on your health condition, includes no risks and it is easy and simple to follow. It lasts for 15 days in which you can lose up to 15 kilograms, if you follow it right. Remember: In order to achieve the best results, you need to follow the directions precisely.
The breakfast is the same throughout the 15 days. You can choose from several fruits: orange, pear, peach or watermelon for breakfast, depending on the season. Half an hour after the breakfast, you should eat a cracker and drink a cup of coffee or tea, without any sugar. You may find it difficult at the beginning if you’re used to big amounts of sugar, but don’t give up. And remember, the breakfast should always be fruit.
- Lunch: An orange, one boiled egg and a yogurt.
- Dinner: Two tomatoes, tow boiled eggs, two pieces of cracker and half a lettuce or one cucumber
- Lunch: An orange, one boiled egg, a yogurt.
- Dinner: 125 grams of minced baby beef, one tomato, an orange, a cup of coffee (without any sugar) and one piece of cracker
- Lunch: An orange, yogurt, one lettuce or a cucumber
- Dinner: 125 grams of minced baby beef, an orange, a cup of coffee or tea, one piece of cracker
- Lunch: 125 grams of cow cheese, one tomato, one piece of cracker
- Dinner: 125 grams of minced baby beef, two tomatoes, an apple, a piece of cracker
- Lunch: 200 grams of boiled meat or fish, an orange, one piece of cracker
- Dinner: 250 grams of boiled vegetables (such as carrots, pease or potatoes), one boiled egg, one tomato
An important note: You can add only salt to the meat and the vegetables.
The cardio diet should be repeated on every five days, with a two day break in between. So the 6th and the 7th day you are allowed to eat normally, but be careful not to consume any fast food or greasy food, since you don’t want to shock and confuse your body. If you follow the instructions correctly, you can lose 2,5 kilograms in the first five days.
After you complete the 15 days diet, there re a few more rules you should practice every Monday:
- Breakfast: A glass of lemon juice without any sugar. You can add water to the freshly squeezed juice.
- Lunch: Apples, crackers.
- Dinner: An egg and a tomato.
Follow this cardio diet meal plan we’ve presented to you, and achieve the desired weight on an easy way. Good luck!