You’re trying to lose weight, but it’s not working for you. Don’t panic, there’s a solution for that. This is the best diet without starving yourself. With the help of this four-week diet created by Jane Pierson, a nutritionist from London, in four weeks you will lose eight kilograms, and you won’t feel hunger at all.
How does it work?
This four week plan is created in such a way that you won’t feel hungry not even for a minute, if you carefully follow the plan. How is it done? All the ingredients of this diet are positioned on the scale of the satiety index, a new nutrition system which measure how much a certain type of food can satiate. You will be so full with the main meals that you won’t even think of a food in between. This diet is perfect for people with healthy appetite, but also for the ones that always quit a diet because of the fear of staying hungry.
What are you supposed to do?
- Make four week plan by choosing one breakfast, lunch and dinner for each day of the week. You should always eat your meals at the same time and you should never skip them.
- The time frame between the meals shouldn’t be less than four hours.
- Any other food between meals is not allowed, and you won’t be needing it anyway.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day.
- You are allowed to drink coffee or tea without any sugar.
- Forget about the alcohol and sweets.
- Here are our choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 50 grams of muesli with low fat milk and one handful of cut fresh fruit.
- Two integral toast slices, 100 g of fat-free cheese and a banana
- Two thin slices of ham, one boiled egg, glass of orange juice with no sugar
- Two pieces of low-fat hard cheese, two little tomatoes, and an apple
- 80 g of tune, one integral roll and a tea with no sugar
- A cup of yoghurt with honey and walnuts
- Two fried eggs with a little bit of ham, a glass of orange juice with no sugar
- 250 g grilled chicken breasts, green salad with a little bit of olive oil and vinegar
- A salad with feta cheese – green salad, 2 tomatoes, 1 pepper, 150 g feta cheese and lemon juice
- 200 g boiled baby beef meat, fresh cabbage salad, one handful of strawberries, one handful seeds
- A risotto with 250 g turkey meat, 100 g integral rise, 1 onion and a green salad.
- 200 g of salmon, 100 g of corn, 150 g of pease, 100 g fruit salad
- 200 g. of baby beef meat, 200 g of string beans, one pepper, one tomato and an orange
- 300 g. of hake or mackerel, 150 g of potato salad, an apple
- 200 g of frilled salmon, 200 g of broccoli
- 250 g of turkey meat, 1 boiled potato, 200 h of corn
- 300 g of shellfish, green salad, a glass of yoghurt
- 2 fried eggs with a little bit of ham and a few mushrooms, a tomato
- One small tuna can, pepper salad, young onion and a tomato
- 250 g of fried veal, green salad
- Spaghetti Bolognese made of 70 g integral spaghetti, 100 g minced fat-free veal meat or turkey meat, tomato juice.
This is proven to be the best way to lose weight, the best diet without starving. If you follow it carefully, the results will be visible in very short time.