Seborrheic dermatitis is well known as dandruff, and it is a scalp disorder that can happen to any person.
There are many reasons why you might be suffering from this now, including dry skin, irritated oily skin, bacteria growth, formation of scalp fungus and inflammatory conditions like psoriasis.
When you have dandruff, the flakes can be really embarrassing and you experience itchiness.
But, you can control the dandruff with these natural methods:
- Lemon Juice: squeeze the juice out of the lemon and mix it with water. Apply the mixture to the scalp and gently massage it for 2-5 minutes and then rinse.
- Coconut oil: mix the coconut oil with lemon juice and rub this mixture for a few minutes all over your scalp. After 20 minutes, rinse your hair. Do this for at least twice a week.
- Olive oil: the olive oil is also great for removing the dandruff. Microwave a small amount of olive oil until warm and apply it to the scalp by massaging it in circular motion. After one hour wash your scalp with shampoo.
- Yogurt: use the yogurt to remove the dandruff by rubbing yogurt to the scalp. Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash your hair.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: the apple cider vinegar has so many uses and it is also effective in removing the dandruff. Take about 60 ml of the vinegar and add 60 ml water. You can put the mixture in a spray bottle to apply it easily. Spray this combination to your hair, starting from the root. Be careful to stay away from your eyes when you apply the solution. Lock in the mixture by wrapping a towel to the hair. After one hour, wash it off. You can use shampoo to get rid of the smell.
- Baking soda: before you apply a handful of baking soda to the scalp, first wet your hair. You can use this as an alternative to the shampoo, so you have to eliminate the shampooing first if you want to use this remedy. The baking soda on your hair will remove the dandruff and will encourage your hair to start producing oil. But, some people have dry hair after using the baking soda. This means that they are using this remedy too much. You should reduce the amount and you will see the results.
You don’t have to buy expensive shampoos and some other treatments, these natural remedies can help you to remove the dandruff naturally and safely.