The stinky feet is a problem that is not very popular, but it is really happening.
Those people who have this problem are ashamed to take off their shoes in front of other people.
Maybe you think that that sweat from the feet is making the ugly smell, but that is not true. The bacteria on the skin on the feet that feeds off the moisture and it can be controlled so the feet can be clean and smell fresh again.
The best solutions for your problems are a few soaks and here we will show you how to prepare them.
- Epsom Salt Soak – the odor can be neutralized easily by the Epsom salt. Replenish the magnesium levels in the body. You just need ½ cup of Epsom salt, a large bowl and 8 cups of water (warm). Dissolve the Epsom salt in the water and soak your feet 1 to 2 times daily for 30 minutes.
- Rosemary and Sage Soak – the rosemary is antifungal and antibacterial indeed. These herbs are stringent and minimizes the sweat production. Take 1 to 2 teaspoons of sage (dried), 1 tsp of rosemary (dried), and one large bowl. Fill the bowl with boiling water and then add the herbs. Let it steep and when the water is cooled, put your feet in. Soak the feet for about 30 minutes – 2 times every day.
- Citrus and Baking Soda Soak – you already know the miracles of the baking soda. It helps control the odor, it has powerful anti-cleaning properties, softens the skin and kill fungus. Take a quarter cup of baking soda, juice of 1 lemon, 8 cups warm water and a large bowl. Put the baking soda into the bowl and put the water and the lemon juice. Soak your feet for about 20 minutes.
- Vinegar Soak – the vinegar is a popular ingredient for getting rid of the odor. It removes the unpleasant smell and kills off the bacteria. Take 5 to 8 cups of warm water and ½ cup of apple cider vinegar. Fill the bowl with water and then add the vinegar. Soak your feet two times every day for about 15 minutes and then rinse the feet with cold water.
- Black Tea Soak – take five bags of black tea, one bowl and four cups of hot water. Pour the water into the bowl and add the tea. Leave it for about 10 minutes and after it cools down, soak your feet for about 20 minutes.