We all know this oil is healthy for cooking and salads. But this oil can be used in many good other ways besides food.
Here they are:
- Shaving- this can act as lubricant now, after you do it, massage a bit of it on the skin to keep it soothed.
- Protection to razor blades- keep the razors sharp a long time with this oil. They won’t rust.
- Wooden polish- after you dust the woods, polish them with cloth and olive oil.
- Protection to stainless steel- use a clean cloth for these decorations to prevent tarnish. Also they will shine just like new.
- Zipper solver- if the zipper is stuck, use cotton and oil to make it slide.
- Hairball stopping- add 1 tsp of this oil in the cat’s food to stop these hairballs and make thir whiskers shinier and healthier.
- No snoring- before sleeping sip this oil a bit. It will keep the throat moist and make you breathe easier.
- Itchy throat soothing- `1 tsp of this oil will tickle you and make you cough easier. Or mix it with some honey for even better taste.
- Leather shiner-keep the shoes, bag, jacket, gloves like new. Apply thinly on the surface and let it seep for half an hour.
- Shoe polish- shine the shoes last minute with this.
- Diaper rash soothing- apply a bit oil on the skin to soothe it.
- Remove hair paint- if there are polish paint streaks in the hair, rub some oil and also clean the hair. Also it removes gum.
- Squeaky doors- apply oil on the hinge.
- Gardening tool care- put oil on these tools and stop buildup of dirt. Also this will keep them rust free.
- Cup/spoon lubricator- if you hate cleaning the measure cups after cooking, spray them with olive oil to make them non sticky.
- Lice removing- put oil on the hair scalp and also let it sit for 40 min. Then shampoo.
- Insect repelling- put oil on the skin to keeps bugs at bay.
- Acne reducing- mix 3 tbsp olive oil and 4 tbsp salt. Massage this on the skin and then rinse.
- Ear wax removing- if you have ear pains due to wax, use cotton and oil to clean it.
- Nail and cuticle care- put a bit on the finger tips and nails to make them nourished.