The brain is a crucial body part and the main control center organ. It has many functions for the overall health.
It Is delicate and can be damaged really easy.
As World Health Organization said these are the worst 10 habits we must stop right away:
- No breakfast- this meal is really the most important in the whole day, but when avoided all the time the blood sugar levels get spiked and low and irregular. After a night of sleep and no eating, you need food. Otherwise the brain gets no nutrients and is easily damaged.
- No sleep- no sleeping for long periods of time reduces healthy brain cells. Sleep repairs the whole body from the stress and regenerates every cell.
- Too much sugar- sadly, there is sugar in everything we eat or drink. You will benefit a lot if you reduce it. For starters you can absorb more nutrients in the absence of sugar and prevent brain issues.
- Overeating- this makes you gain weight, be obese, damages the stems in the brain and reduces the mental focus.
- Smoking- the worst of all habits here. It has many side effects but for the brain, it causes shrinkage and dementia related issues like Alzheimer’s.
- Covered head during sleep- it sounds weird but we need as much oxygen as we can get during the night, this limits you to breathe in the whole oxygen. Also, you get more carbon dioxide this way!
- Polluted air- you can’t wear a mask all the time of course, and there is not much you can do with this. The brain needs a lot of oxygen and this polluted air deprives us of it.
- Working when ill- we all are in a rush, speeding, having too much things to do. We all work when we are sick, one thing or another. But, this means the body is begging for rest! Give the body some rest!
- Rarely talking- talking makes the brain work and activates it. Engage in intellectual talks as much s you can and boost the health of the brain.
- Lack of good thoughts and stimulations-to think also engages the brain in healthy work. It opens up new pathways and activates every segment of the brain. You have to work the brain all the time, otherwise it shrinks up or gets damaged due to inactivity. Why not working on the skills you might be great at? Learn, talk, think!