You can be really careful but still scars can form after injuries. They are in many different sizes or shapes. They can even be a problem to cover up after some time. But you can lighten them in better ways than lasers.
Here are the methods:
- Lemon- the best scar cure. It has citric acid that brightens surfaces. Also it has vitamin C which makes skin smoother. Wash the skin and apply lemon juice on the scar. After 10 min rinse this. Repeat 3 times daily.
- Vitamin E- this is a miracle for the skin. It softens it and reduces scarring. Also removes dead cells. It is antioxidant too and stops early aging. You can eat vitamin E foods or put it on the skin. For scars second is better. Rub it directly.
- Aloe Vera- this moisturizes and keeps skin less inflamed. Also regenerates skin cells and decreases scarring. It is antibacterial so it can make new healthy skin. Apply this gel on the skin area and massage.
- Coconut oil- it is antioxidant and also stops early aging and damage. It also renews collagen in the skin and is like cream for the skin. Get 1 tsp of it and warm it up. Apply when warm on the skin.
- Baking soda- this is like natural microdermabrasion so it exfoliates good. It is also antibacterial and heals the skin really well. Make paste of soda and water. Massage on the skin and rinse with warm water after that. Do it 3 times per week.
- Honey- this keeps skin moist and healthy and makes new healthy cells. Removes dead cells and bacteria. Massage it on the skin for 10 minutes, then rinse, and do it daily.